Friday, October 4, 2013

My Strange School

So I go to a school where the Junior High and High School are mixed. To the office, the high school seems more important.And another note, try to get into all honors classes.Otherwise you're stuck with the wrong kind of people. So the younger kids and older are more important than my grade.I won't tell you what grade I'm in, I like the anonimity. So let's get on another note. My first period teacher who I will also give some anonomity was talking about how we hate school and there are kids who want to go to school, which made me feel really guilty, because I have been a bit mean to my mom lately. So another thing on my to-do list: apologize to my mom! Don't ask me why, but it did! Now if you are a brony, follow me!! Haters can too, just don't hate in my face, if you just hate bronies but like me, then follow me! Catch you later or it's off with your head!                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                  -The Blogging Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment